Saturday, June 7, 2008

Baby Tiger!

Ok, so I was early getting downtown to get my hair cut, so I grabbed a copy of the Willammette Week to read about the Rose Festival carnival going on by the waterfront.  The article wasn't highly flattering about the attractions in general, but it did say that you could have your picture taken with a BABY TIGER!
Ok, by way of explanation, I've wanted a pet tiger since first reading The Blue Sword, by Robin McKinley, so there was no way I was going to pass this up.  I called James (who happened to be at the PSU Library writing his final paper), and he and I went over to the Waterfront Village (I think that's the name).  The tiger was feeling rather tiger-ish at the time, so we waited for him to calm down a bit before sitting on the tiger-holding-chair and we held the baby tiger while he chewed on his handler's arm and the assistant took our picture.  Here are the results:


No comments: