Sunday, August 3, 2008

College Graduate(s)

I guess I was so excited about the cruise that I neglected to share the best news of the year: my husband is a college graduate!  James walked the very crowded stage at PSU's Spring Commencement on June 14, 2008, with his BA in International Studies, South American focus, and minors in Economics and Business.  He is so intelligent and hard working; I am such a lucky wife.

Also, I walked the stage of MHCC's Spring Commencement because they won't have another at the end of the Summer, when I actually graduate, but that's really small potatoes compared to James.  I'll toot my own horn after the pinning ceremony at the end of August.  I just wanted to post pics of both of us in our varied graduation regalia.


2 comments:

Emily said...

Congratulations both of you!!!!!
I have such smart friends...

Holly said...

That is so cool that you both graduated at the same time! Congrats! Way to go! It must be nice to be completely done!