Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What I really need

I saw this on Lindy's blog and thought it was hilarious. You type in "[your first name] needs" into google.com and post the first ten things listed. Here goes:

1. Kristina needs a two parent adoptive family with one or two older children. (So THAT'S where I came from!)
2. Kristina needs to find something to do tonight to keep her mind occupied. (Hmmm, maybe some mindless blogging??)
3. Kristina needs your help. (This one's fairly straight forward, I suppose.)
4. Kristina needs a good kick in the ass! Oh yeah...and soy gelato. (Insightful, since I've recently discovered I'm lactose intolerant, but I really don't like soy much.)
5. Kristina needs lots of support for speech therapy and occupational therapy. Kristina needs your help. Kristina needs a bone marrow transplant. (As a BMT nurse, this one really caught my attention.)
6. Kristina needs some serious help. (Did you ever doubt it?)
7. Kristina needs a tech makeover. (I don't even know what this means.)
8. Kristina needs a tent revival. (Amen, sista!)
9. Kristina needs a JJJOOOBBB!!! (Thank heavens, I already have one, but I only have a job, not a JJJOOOBBB!!!, so maybe I'm missing something in my place of employment.)
10. Kristina needs encouragement. (Boy, don't I! Namely, at the aforementioned job, or maybe it IS a JJJOOOBBB!!!)

Now what Kristina REALLY needs: to stop blogging and _go_to_bed!

3 comments:

Joanna Barrett said...

Love it! especially the need for a tent revival!!! I mught need one too, Can I get an AMEN?!

sambrael said...

AMEN!!

Heather Whitley said...

This is hilarious. I think I'll give it a shot.